In October 2008, Antonia Juhasz visited Davis and Sacramento, CA. She discusses her latest book, "The Tyranny of Oil: The World's Most Powerful Industry, and What We Must Do To Stop It"
Her book answers the questions:
• Why did oil and gasoline prices rise (and fall) so quickly?
• Where will prices go in the future?
• Who’s really controlling those prices?
• How much oil is left?
• How far will Big Oil go to get it?
• And at what cost to the economy, environment, human rights, worker safety, public health, democracy, and America’s place in the world?